turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hevi Shot h-13 and Macks Praire Wings

Started by woodchip, February 23, 2011, 11:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodchip

I ordered 5 boxes of Hevi Shot H-13 in  3.5" 2.25oz #7s the other day from Macks Praire Wings.  Today the order arrived along with another seperate package of 5 boxes of the same stuff.  I guess something messed up with the online order because I was indeed charged for the second "order."   I haven't even contacted them to see if they will take them back.  Having a hard time deciding if I really want to return them.   :happy0064:

What do you guys think?  

njdevilsb

I'd probably just hang onto them since I'd use them anyway over the next year.  I wonder how it would work if you wanted to send them back.  Being there is usually no returns on ammo, what would they do?  Probably for safety reasons and maybe you could have reloaded them is the biggest reason for not accepting returns, but since you didn't order that many, I wonder if they'd take them.

If you ordered online, did you accidentally click your order twice for it to have been ordered twice.  I did that once years ago, getting inpatient waiting for the page to load and I ordered twice and had to call and cancel one.  If not, maybe you could call them and let them know of the error in case they can fix it for next time somebody places an order.

VAHUNTER

since you already have them you might as well keep them. it will just save you next year  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait

pullit

they will not eat anything, so I would keep them.

spaightlabs

call em and tell em what happened.  They may credit you and tell ya to keep em, or they may give ya a break

woodchip

I called them and they said I could return them but I'd have to pay for shipping.  Probably just keep them.

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

chatterbox

I would keep them. You never know when there is gonna be a price increase on ammo.

R AJ

At least take advantage of the 4 boxes @ $5 each rebate from H-13 going on now.

hookedspur

Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 24, 2011, 07:08:06 AM
since you already have them you might as well keep them. it will just save you next year  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
:agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

shootumindaface

Quote from: woodchip on February 25, 2011, 12:17:58 AM
I called them and they said I could return them but I'd have to pay for shipping.  Probably just keep them.
What has happened to Customer Service these days.. Its their fault

chatterbox

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 25, 2011, 02:37:26 PM
Quote from: woodchip on February 25, 2011, 12:17:58 AM
What has happened to Customer Service these days.. Its their fault
:agreed: