only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some more lead patterns.

Started by SumToy, February 23, 2011, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

1187 with 3.5-2-5 lead at 30 yards

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

3-2-5 red shell winchester 1187

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

BigPeck215

those are some great patterns with lead 5's, from all the patters you are posting with your custom chokes i am becoming very impressed, congratulations sir looks like you make a very fine product

SumToy

Quote from: BigPeck215 on February 23, 2011, 10:26:05 PM
those are some great patterns with lead 5's, from all the patters you are posting with your custom chokes i am becoming very impressed, congratulations sir looks like you make a very fine product

I thank you.  We have this stuff on the market.  We just have did the work to come of with a choke for each gun and shell.