turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Browning Holo Sight died...

Started by 870supermagnum, March 20, 2012, 08:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

870supermagnum

I've fired a total of six Remington 2 3/4 #7 and three Win SE ER 3 1/2 #6 shells through the gun and the Browing Holographic Sight gave up the ghost.  It will not turn on.  I replaced the battery and give it a very close visual and it's grave yard dead.  I bought it through Amazon.com and they are giving me a full refund.  I've put the Tasco Pro Point back on until I can afford a Burris Fastfire III.

Speaking of the Burris Fastfire III.  I have a Weaver style saddle mount on the 870 SM now, so what will I need to do in order to mount the Burris sight on my gun.?

BurrisOptics

Sorry to hear about your problems.  If you buy the FF with the picatinny mount then it will attach directly to your saddle mount.

chatterbox

I had a similar sight made by BSA. Mine died a quick death as well. As soon as you can afford the FFIII, get one. You will never regret it. Great sight.

870supermagnum

BurrisOptics, thanks for the info.  I will purchase the FF III and the Picatinny mount as soon as I can get the $$.

BurrisOptics

Quote from: 870supermagnum on March 21, 2012, 07:11:02 AM
BurrisOptics, thanks for the info.  I will purchase the FF III and the Picatinny mount as soon as I can get the $$.

870, I'm not sure my reply was clear but you can buy the FF with the picatinny mount already included in the package.  No need to buy the mount seperately if you go that route.