OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

benelli super vinci

Started by kubota man, March 15, 2012, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubota man

I have a super vinci and just got a eotech 512. My question is what type orf mount should i order have looked at several but none is listed for the vinci been looking on here i tried the search bar and seen somthing about the remington 7400,7600 weaver mounts should work.i belive i will need a picatinny type rail mount so the bolt will work.any help please i need to get this thang mounted and sighted in by april 14th. my eye sight is deteriated badly over the last couple years and i believe the eotech will help by letting me use both eyes.sorry for the long post also this is my first post on this forum great forum.thanks

01Foreman400

Huntin Fool From Georgia!

the Ward

I have a regular model vinci so i'm not sure but if the super vinci is drilled for the same bolt mount pattern,the 93a,then any sbe2,m2,or rem7400-7600 mount will fit.I've seen the tactical style picatinny bases on midwayusa and brownells if thats what your looking for.Trijicon makes one for benellis  as well as mesa tactical and egr.Good luck and post up a picture when you get her done,love to see it!.......ward

the Ward