OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Devotional for Thursday 3/15/2012

Started by Roostem33, March 14, 2012, 09:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostem33

In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (John 14:2)

We don't have to be stressed out or troubled in our hearts because, as Christians, our destination is eternal life in heaven. No matter what happens, no one can rob us of that great hope.

Maybe you've lost your job or your car won't start. Maybe you have all kinds of problems in your life right now--but you are still going to heaven.

The apostle Paul encouraged the church with these words:

That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our inner strength in the Lord is growing every day. These troubles and sufferings of ours are, after all, quite small and won't last very long. Yet this short time of distress will result in God's richest blessing upon us forever and ever! So we do not look at what we can see right now, the troubles all around us, but we look forward to the joys in heaven which we have not yet seen. The troubles will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever. (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

Jesus has promised us that we will be together with Him in heaven, for eternity, in the place He has prepared for us. And He will keep His word.

Have a Blessed week,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

What a great Word and lesson of encouragement!!

Thank you Jody for your walk with the Lord!!

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

sawdust1957

Just think a minute just how   Powerful    that message is.

Duke0002

Thank you, Jody!   Jesus alone is worthy of our full trust!