turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Countin Down & Loadin Up

Started by T-town, March 13, 2012, 08:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-town

A day and a half left to the Bama opener. I've loaded my truck, while CASH is still loading his grocery buggy, even as I type. I've found Hootin's hotspot. My lovely, understanding wife did my shopping and is marinating venison steaks for me to carry and put on the grill. Did I mention I found Hootin's honeyhole? Wow, I'm blessed beyond measure, fired up and ready to hunt! It's turkey season baby!! :z-guntootsmiley:

And like last year, I've packed more for five days days four night than four of us pack for a eight day seven night vacation. Oh well ... let's go hunting!

cannonball

bird

Good Luck Dave and you keep that Bob out of trouble now ya hear!  :funnyturkey:

CASH

Wal Mart gets expensive after a while.   :z-dizzy:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

guesswho

Good luck and leave no witnesses.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

hootn

Quote from: T-town on March 13, 2012, 08:45:30 PM
A day and a half left to the Bama opener. I've loaded my truck, while CASH is still loading his grocery buggy, even as I type. I've found Hootin's hotspot. My lovely, understanding wife did my shopping and is marinating venison steaks for me to carry and put on the grill. Did I mention I found Hootin's honeyhole? Wow, I'm blessed beyond measure, fired up and ready to hunt! It's turkey season baby!! :z-guntootsmiley:

And like last year, I've packed more for five days days four night than four of us pack for a eight day seven night vacation. Oh well ... let's go hunting!

i told you if you describe it and it is the right spot i would tell you. :character0029: and i did. but where on the swamp road???????? it is a long way to the end. :funnyturkey:
did you say deer steaks????/ well i got the biscuits ready....

scott

Flydown

Good luck Dave, Scott and you too Bob!!!  And Bob you do know that Dave gets the first shot!!!   :icon_thumright:

CASH

Quote from: Flydown on March 14, 2012, 06:43:18 AM
Good luck Dave, Scott and you too Bob!!!  And Bob you do know that Dave gets the first shot!!!   :icon_thumright:

Good luck to you and Ronnie to.  Dave better hurry and shoot, cause I'm itching to kill 1 or 5
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

nctrkyhntr

archery1

Take a kid hunting

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

njdevilsb

Good luck guys.  Jelly some heads.