turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DSD Decoys.

Started by Hognutz, March 10, 2012, 11:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

Well, I bit the bullet and bought me an alert hen, DSD decoy. I will probably buy the jake, when I get a good look at the one I bought today. Can't wait to see her. I never have used a jake in my set-up when I use a decoy, but have heard lots about them that do. Any input on this? Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

ddturkeyhunter

Don't use on public land, to real

Rope

DSD are worth whatever you have to pay for them!!! :icon_thumright:
Freedom is NOT free

chrisun

Just received my DSD jake. They are worth the money!
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

hd mike

Yea,  I'm looking at the DSD's also.  I am thinking two standing hens, one feeding hen, one jake.   I see Cabela's carry's them now.

vaturkey

Quote from: Hognutz on March 10, 2012, 11:35:44 PM
Well, I bit the bullet and bought me an alert hen, DSD decoy. I will probably buy the jake, when I get a good look at the one I bought today. Can't wait to see her. I never have used a jake in my set-up when I use a decoy, but have heard lots about them that do. Any input on this? Mike

Here's a little input  Hognutz !  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

bird

Shhhhh
Be Very Quiet
My Boyfriend Is Sleeping!!!

turkeybow

I put in an order Friday for the breeding pair.  Can't wait to see the box come off the mail truck   :you_rock:  I already have the upright hen and man is it AWESOME
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

GSLAM95

I have been using the DSD decoys since their introduction and simply will not use anything else! 

The most realistic and durable decoys I have ever used period. 
Another huge plus for me is that they are the only turkey decoy made here in the U S A!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Hognutz

I agree with all of the above. I ordered mine from Cabela's as did a few of you. I have a month to figure it all out. Thanks for the input..Mike

ghillie

You will love them!!  The jake has worked wonders when teamed up with the hens...

Hognutz

I just ordered the jake.. Now....any input on the double decoy bag made by USA Hunting Gear? Is it needed. Will the bags that come with the DSD's, suffice? Thanks..Mike

I am so confused!!   :z-dizzy:

mossy835

Will one fit in a Tater ll vest (back pocket)?

Hognutz

Quote from: vaturkey on March 11, 2012, 10:18:20 AM
Quote from: Hognutz on March 10, 2012, 11:35:44 PM

Here's a little input  Hognutz !  :newmascot:

That's what I call input, Rickie!!!

vaturkey

Hognutz

If you're going to spend good money on THE BEST decoys get you a double decoy bag from USAHUNTINGGEAR. Tom's bags are made especially for the DSD's. Tell him to also send you a padded strap. He makes top notch products. Good Luck This Spring !

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey