OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MY BIGGEST FEAR

Started by INDY, March 10, 2012, 07:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDY

I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I PROBABLY LOST PERMISSION TO HUNT WHERE I,VE BEEN HUNTING FOR 26 YEARS.  THE LANDOWNER  DECIDED TO LEASE IT OUT.  THOUGH I ADMIT THAT I,M DISAPPOINTED, I,M VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL THE GOOD YEARS THAT I,VE HAD THERE.   I DON,T BLAME THE LANDOWNER AT ALL THE MONEY WILL PAY HIS TAXES.    GOD BLESS AMERICA !!   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

remmy1187

Ive had the same situation but for deer hunting.  Sucks bad.  I am in Pa and most of the land here is private so trying to find a new hunting area is not so easy.  I knew the other area like the back of my hand and hunted it for 25 years.  Anyway good luck finding new spots!

Gobble!

This type of thing is happening more and more

CntrlPA

This is becoming the norm. I never stop looking for new places to hunt, public or private. Right now I have at least 10 places that i know, hold gobblers. You have to have back up plans. Good luck finding another spot

WildTigerTrout

I feel your pain. I had the same thing happen to me. I started hunting other areas, mostly public. I look at it this way the deer and turkeys don't know what's private or public. I killed my best gobbler and my biggest buck on public land after I lost my favorite spot. It has made me a better hunter IMO. Good luck.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

rrhunter

If you can afford it pay his taxes for him.
COME MARCH 15th.....HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!