OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTT/WTS 7 Nitros, 3.5", 4x5x7, Hevi-Shot(H517t)

Started by Ctomp1974, February 22, 2011, 07:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctomp1974

I have 7 of these shells. 3.5", 2 7/16 oz., 4x5x7 Hevi-shot.(perfect condition) these sell for $6.95 plus shipping. Not to mention it might be too late to get your order back before season. These things are Nasty!

I will take 45$ tyd or i will trade for a fair number of

H13 12 guage, 3.5" ,2.25oz.  6's or 7's.

Thanks,
Clint

Ctomp1974

Jourdan_D

Mine, mine mine, mine, mine ,mine, mine ,mine ,mine, mine
:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :fud: :gobble:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

Quote from: Jourdan_D on February 22, 2011, 09:58:25 PM
Mine, mine mine, mine, mine ,mine, mine ,mine ,mine, mine
:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :fud: :gobble:

Dude, you need to stop getting so excited. Your gonna stroke out on us!  :newmascot:

Jourdan_D

What can I say I have an itchy trigger finger and it likes to be scratched..  :smiley-char092: :z-guntootsmiley:

Hognutz

Your going to have to start showing some emotion, around here. Why so glum, all the time?? :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

frank25

i use a 695 in my 935 and get over 350 in 10inch circle at 40 with these shells

doepee

H517T 2 7/16 ounce 4x5x7  is what nitro recommends to shoot out of a sbe2 with a rhino or jellyhead .660 .  I think there are quite a few folks shooting these loads out of their sbe2 and getting great patterns

doepee

Those are some great numbers , I have never shot any nitros  I had just seen that on their website... I purchased a new sbe 2 before christmas and I have never even shot it yet .. Probably try h13 this year I havent even purchased a choke tube yet.. still looking around ...

Ctomp1974

1st has Shells for sale!
2nd man buys shells!
2nd shows his exctement!
3rd man (aka joykill) shows up and turns this into discussion.

I'm pretty sure he shoots an 835, which is closer to a 10 guage bore. So if you have any facts, figures or opinions about this this combo. please feel free to start a thread.

Clint

frank25

all i was tryin to say is that he got a great deal on some great shells that will shot great out of his gun

Ctomp1974

Copy that. I wasn't refering to you Frank. The positive comments are great. I just didn't like the comments about how much better the lighter loads are.

Clint