turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bushnell Trophy 1.75-4x32 Turkey Scope

Started by Hooks' n' Beards', March 03, 2012, 03:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooks' n' Beards'

I Just went and bought myself a Birthday gift for My Browning Bps NWTF Mossy Oak Break up 12 Gauge.Got myself a Matching Mossy Oak Break up Turkey Scope.Happy 32nd Birthday to me.

Hooks' n' Beards'

Forgot to ask,Which base do i need for my Browning Bps 12 ga,So i can mount this Scope?Of course Browning is Closed today.I Figured a Weaver base would work,But i hear it wont.What a Headache.

Hooks' n' Beards'

the Ward

both the bps and gold have a specific mount,you can find them at www.midwestgunworks.com and optic planet.dnz also makes a nice mount for those guns,you can check those out on their website not sure of the addresss.a standard weaver rail wont work because of the vent rib extension on top of the reciever.the factory browning mount that midwest carries is about $35 and the dnz is about 50 or so but it is one piece with rings built in and are really stout looking.hope this helps ya out....ward

the Ward

o.k, i see what your saying,in that case you'll want the factory bps/gold base.They accept the standard weaver style rings,should be able to find some that will match your camo pattern.The Dnz bases also are available in camo but i'm not sure what patterns are available.I think there should be some older posts that have pictures of members rigs that are scoped or red dotted,i remember seeing some brownings on there,mite want to look it up and see what theirs look like.Good luck and post a picture when you get her together,love those bps!