turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Little Freak Nasty

Started by WNY Bowhunter, March 03, 2012, 11:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WNY Bowhunter

This guy is my favorite trailcam buck from 2011 and my most anticipated prospect for 2012.  He should be a heck of a 3 year old...:happy0064:.

He first showed up on my trailcams as an awesome little yearling 10-pt in October 2010. I decided to call him "Baby Freak Nasty".

Then, he resurfaced after season ended. His rack was busted up but the important thing is that he was alive.

I couldn't wait to see what he'd look in 2011 as a 2 year old.  He didn't disappoint me.  His name was upgraded to "Little Freak Nasty"...

First pic of the year:

Fully grown in late August:

He disappeared in early September after getting a few pics of him out of velvet:

I saw him a several times throughout december while spotlighting but didn't get any more pics of him. Finally he turned up again in ealy January with his rack all busted up...but alive and well.

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Passintime

TN Longbeard

Dallen92

love the character on that buck.

Lunchbox

Quote from: Dallen92 on March 05, 2012, 09:46:15 PM
love the character on that buck.

x2. Gotta love the racks that mother nature has out there. Real beauties.

gunslinger

Wow...great potential there!

cannonball

Frank_T

WNY Bowhunter

I'm still convinced that he was a yearling in 2010...

I got more pics of him a couple of days ago but they aren't very clear.  He's working on forming some G2's.  Can't wait to see what he's gonna do over the next several weeks!!!
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

culpeper

Well I am a WNY Bowhunter as well and I hope you get a good crack at him this coming season--he'll be a dandy, but it seems you need to get to him early, he is a scrapper and you don't want to have a broad side shot at 22 yards and see he has 3 broken tines :'(

BandedSpur

He is going to be a real bruiser. Good luck.

turkey slayer

Thats gunna be a stud this year!