OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

State College NWTF Annual Spring Banquet '12

Started by turkeybow, March 02, 2012, 10:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeybow

The State College NWTF is a chapter that I started back in 2007 and their 2012 banquet is coming up.  I was wondering if any call makers or anyone else would be interested in helping us out with anything?  I will not be able to make the banquet again this year as it is the day before opening day of turkey season in TN.  My job will not allow me to miss that so I will be working.  As far as I know this is the only collegiate chapter in the nation and any help would be greatly appreciated.  The banquet will be held Friday, March 30 from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am.  I know that isn't much of a notice but I have been tied up with training for my job.  If anyone is interested in helping out I will get the contact information to them.

Thanks,

Tim Ward
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

pappy

Quote from: turkeybow on March 02, 2012, 10:34:04 AM
The State College NWTF is a chapter that I started back in 2007 and their 2012 banquet is coming up.  I was wondering if any call makers or anyone else would be interested in helping us out with anything?  I will not be able to make the banquet again this year as it is the day before opening day of turkey season in TN.  My job will not allow me to miss that so I will be working.  As far as I know this is the only collegiate chapter in the nation and any help would be greatly appreciated.  The banquet will be held Friday, March 30 from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am.  I know that isn't much of a notice but I have been tied up with training for my job.  If anyone is interested in helping out I will get the contact information to them.

Thanks,

Tim Ward

Tim...you know I'll help...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206