turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got my FF3 in today!

Started by Ebby, March 02, 2012, 05:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebby

Ordered from Midway on Tuesday and it came in today. Really nice upgrades. The click adjustments are nice. The cover that comes with it is a little bulky but it's great that you can shoot through it. Will be nice if it's raining or real muddy. I got the 8 MOA dot. I wanted the 3 but couldn't wait so I decided that I'd order one and send it back if it was too big. I really like it so far. I've not had it outside yet but it certainly does not seem too big for me and shows up really well. There is some starburst at the highest brightness setting but if you have it on medium or low there is very little. It mounted right up on my Speedbead mount for my SBE2. Only thing I didn't like was that it uses a different battery than the FF2. I have 2 FF2's so I'd like to swap. I love the battery being on top but wish the batteries exchanged b/c when I'm on a hunt it would be nice to pull one from the other if something happened. Overall I'm pleased. I'll try to post pics later.

Lee

chatterbox

Glad you like it! The more I hear about the FFIII with the 8 MOA dot, the more I might change my mind.......

shuey270