OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Burris Gold Fast Fire II?????

Started by Sand Man, February 29, 2012, 04:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sand Man

I'm needing to add another FF II to my 20ga.  When I ordered mine last year, I don't remember a "GOLD" version.  I know I have the 3MOA.

I have a bunch of Cabela's points and some gift cards left over from Christmas, so I figured I'd just buy from Cabela's.  However, their description doesn't list which MOA the site is or give me a model number to reference against the Burris website.  I also don't see a "GOLD" modle on the Burris website either.

Anyone know exactly which modle this is on Cabela's website???

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Burris-Gold-FastFire-Sight/729054.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D%26No%3D20%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3DBurris%26Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchallpartial%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26WTz_st%3D%26WTz_stype%3DSP%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26search%3DBurris%26searchTypeByFilter%3DAllProducts&Ntt=Burris&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

chatterbox

BurrisOptics

I've seen that before and I'm not sure why they call it "gold".  It's a regular FastFire II.  We never made a gold series of anything.

Sand Man

Quote from: BurrisOptics on February 29, 2012, 05:01:34 PM
I've seen that before and I'm not sure why they call it "gold".  It's a regular FastFire II.  We never made a gold series of anything.

Thanks.  I was hoping you would respond.  Any idea which MOA on the Cabela's model??

BurrisOptics

All of the FastFire IIs are 4 MOA. 

Glad I could help.   :icon_thumright:

Sand Man

Thanks again.  Ordered one today with ZERO money out of pocket.  :you_rock:

chatterbox

Quote from: Sand Man on March 01, 2012, 01:47:58 PM
Thanks again.  Ordered one today with ZERO money out of pocket.  :you_rock:
AWSOME! :icon_thumright:

shuey270