OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

truglo ssx and hevi 13 - 7's

Started by longhorn, February 22, 2011, 10:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

I would love to see some patterns with the SSX 670 and the 7s.. I have had good luck with it in winchoke and it appears they have the constriction about right for the 7s in the Mossy

BigHooks

Hey Archery1 if I got 210 at 40 with wenchester #5s I would stay with it. Sure would like to see some patterns.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 25, 2011, 02:27:09 PM
I would love to see some patterns with the SSX 670 and the 7s.. I have had good luck with it in winchoke and it appears they have the constriction about right for the 7s in the Mossy

Ok you twisted my arm.   :z-guntootsmiley:

And that was shot on a 45 degree day.

ILIKEHEVI-13

And here is the other one.  I only shot 2 shots out of this choke so far.  Not bad for the temp.

shootumindaface

Very very nice.. Some variance but nonetheless very nice..

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 25, 2011, 03:28:29 PM
Very very nice.. Some variance but nonetheless very nice..

Tom, that choke actually out shot the Indian Creek and the Star Dot choke that day.  That choke should hum once it gets 60 degrees.  But I will test it again and see for sure.  But it definately shot better in the colder weather.

surehuntsalot

Quote from: HOOKS1 on February 25, 2011, 01:13:34 PM
I think I can help. I have all these chokes: Strut Stopper Xtreme (TG151X .670)
                                                                Gobble Stopper Xtreme (TG171X .695)
                                                                Gobble Stopper (TG171 .679)

that  Gobble Stopper (TG171 .679) is one bad choke with lead 5's,lead 6's and both 3" and 3.5" Winchester EXRange ammo in my 835
it's not the harvest,it's the chase