turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Aluminum Call recomendations?

Started by Abomb, February 27, 2012, 01:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abomb

Wanting to get an aluminum call for my vest.Any recomendations from you guys?

Jbird22

I have a Lightsout Mahogany pot w/ anodized aluminum and it is sweet! Also have a buddy who has a Lightsout Yellowheart pot w/ anodized aluminum and it sounds great too.

SWAMPFOX

these 2 are old school but killers for sure. ray toms green anodized and bud and bettys. there are lots of other great alum. call makers out there as well

dirt road ninja

tha bugman

I have the MAD Super Aluminator and love it!

BigEz

David halloran anodized is great also

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Lights out with yellowheart.

There is no substitute.

TauntoHawk

I dont think anything will get more votes that the Light Out in yellowheart or Mahogany, I know the next Pot I get will be one of those.

I am also very happy with the anodized aluminum assassin pot from Hooks in cedar pot. Sounds great and is extremely simply to run, makes great turkey sounds with just about any striker I put to it and is a very well balanced call. I got mine from Macks Parie Wings and they are onsale for $29.99 and for that price I would say its the best bang for the buck aluminum you can buy.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

longbow59

Dustin Jones - Blackstone custom calls. Go to youtube and do a search.

CW

Darrin Dawkins aluminum is a "don't leave home without it" for me.

Andy S.

Quote from: CW on February 29, 2012, 03:04:02 PM
Darrin Dawkins aluminum is a "don't leave home without it" for me.
X2
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

mossy835

Bought one from Pappy and it is great.

BowBendr

The best sounding aluminum call I own was made by Jim Ward at Warbird turkey calls. Very satisfied with the pitch and tone and can't wait to hit the woods wih it in a few weeks.

hunter22