OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

HV-13 7's patterns.

Started by SumToy, February 21, 2011, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Franchi 20 with HV-13 7's at 40 yards.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Benelli 20

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Charles Daly

TrkyHntr

great patterns! What choke constriction did you use?

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

SumToy

It was a 568.  We dropped down to a 560 then up to 578.  The 560 was ok with the HV-13.  The 578 did good with the FCW lead 6

TrkyHntr

Thanks for the response.

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

S.C.C

Quote from: surehuntsalot on February 21, 2011, 11:14:42 PM
great looking patterns
:agreed: :icon_thumright:
SumToy do you black your chokes or are they all silver?

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SumToy

Quote from: S.C.C on February 22, 2011, 08:00:05 AM
great looking patterns

We do black them.  We just have not got any pics of them but I will get you some.

S.C.C

Quote from: SumToy on February 22, 2011, 08:18:57 AM
Quote from: S.C.C on February 22, 2011, 08:00:05 AM
great looking patterns

We do black them.  We just have not got any pics of them but I will get you some.
Thanks,wouldn't mind seeing/trying a few!! :icon_thumright:

Tranz

Not disputing the patterns as they look great, but curious if you might have cut open one of the shells and did a pellet count and measurement. I've found the Hevi 13 pellets to be much smaller than marked on the shells/box with the 12ga Hevi 13's. This is why I've gone to Federal HW 7's with the 20ga.

SumToy

Quote from: Tranz on February 24, 2011, 09:54:24 AM
Not disputing the patterns as they look great, but curious if you might have cut open one of the shells and did a pellet count and measurement. I've found the Hevi 13 pellets to be much smaller than marked on the shells/box with the 12ga Hevi 13's. This is why I've gone to Federal HW 7's with the 20ga.

We will have the fed HW 7's in today..  I saw some test from one of the members that shot the Fed Hw and they gave good numbers.  I have saw bigger numbers with the HV-13  then this.