OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli SBE II / Hevi 13 6's and 7's

Started by Borden811, February 24, 2012, 12:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebby

Those are great. I'm gonna have to slip in some of those as extras when I run out of TSS.

ghillie

Very nice!  Have you ever polished that barrel??  You numbers should only improve and i'm told it can help 'true' up the POI. 

If you do polish...just don't get to aggresssvie with it, there is a sticky thread at the top     :icon_thumright:

reynolds243

Quote from: ghillie on March 02, 2012, 11:25:08 AM
Very nice!  Have you ever polished that barrel??  You numbers should only improve and i'm told it can help 'true' up the POI. 

If you do polish...just don't get to aggresssvie with it, there is a sticky thread at the top     :icon_thumright:

you cant do much actual polishing on them due to the chrome barrel but there are ways to get the same results with light scrubbing.

Borden811

I've deep cleaned it, and used kroil, hoppes, and one of those green kitchen scrubbers(not the metal ones) on it. It got a lot of the gunk out of the barrel even after it looked clean and shiny from the regular cleaning. I know some people have, but I would never polish a chrome lined barrel. The deep cleaning/scrubbing did help some, to the tune of about 20-30 pellets