OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Albert Paul box

Started by cscott, February 23, 2012, 10:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Quote from: leasburg on February 29, 2012, 06:22:39 PM
Who is the gentleman and by god how much do these calls run, i need a box call, wonder if he could have it done by season

Albert Paul is located in Collinsville, MS. His web site is: http://paulscalls.com/

Mr. Paul has made me the signature grade calls.

leasburg

Beautiful calls but to rich for my blood, bet they are the real deal though
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

gunslinger

I have few of pauls calls...love em!

silverspur

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Paul in Nashville this year and there isn't a finer gentlemen than him. Ran his calls and was very impressed.  He had a persimmon with a maple lid that was to die for,  Great calls!!

:icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

glennz

How long (length) is the standard size box and the pocket size? What is your favorite wood combos? Is there a real difference between the hunting models and signature models if only going to be used for hunting purposes? Please post pic!  ;D

mudhen

Found a few pics:

I just e-mail back and forth with Albert, tell him what I want, he tells you what woods might fit your needs, and he builds the call.

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

golfernash

His calls are second to none!

gunslinger

I'd go walnut with poplar body myself...these 3 might disagree

glennz

Quote from: gunslinger on March 07, 2012, 07:18:51 PM
I'd go walnut with poplar body myself...these 3 might disagree

This is one of the best kill pictures of all time I have ever seen!  :OGturkeyhead: