only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Albert Paul box

Started by cscott, February 23, 2012, 10:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Quote from: jblackburn on February 27, 2012, 04:08:04 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on February 27, 2012, 04:03:31 PM
I had a both just a couple of spaces down from Albert this weekend in OKC.  I ordered a walnut lid over a ceder box befor I left.  I am sure both Albert and the calls are top notch.

And you are going to let me borrow it, right??  :z-flirtysmile3:

Huh, what, did I hear you say something? 

Guess not.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Selective hearing does not work on the forum . . . :turkey2:
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

styger

For you guys that have had success hunting with Mr Paul's calls, what wood combos do you have the most calling success with?

Stoner

Persimmon box with a curly maple paddle.

kisatchiecaller

those are some great pics and pretty

TRKYHTR

Stoner I like those bloody box call pictures. Have you ever sent any pics like that to Albert. I'm sure he would love to put them on his web site.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Spurcollecta

Mr. Paul is building me a box out of pink ivory. Can't wait to get it

Stoner

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 28, 2012, 09:41:34 AM
Stoner I like those bloody box call pictures. Have you ever sent any pics like that to Albert. I'm sure he would love to put them on his web site.

TRKYHTR

I may send him a few photos for his web site, he is a good guy and very humble about his calls. I just order another call from him with a Butternut box and a Walnut paddle. Looking forward to using it this spring.

Turkey Trot

Quote from: Stoner on February 28, 2012, 10:43:00 AM
I may send him a few photos for his web site, he is a good guy and very humble about his calls. I just order another call from him with a Butternut box and a Walnut paddle. Looking forward to using it this spring.

Those pot calls are pretty too.  Who made them?
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Stoner

Quote from: Turkey Trot on February 28, 2012, 02:25:25 PM
Quote from: Stoner on February 28, 2012, 10:43:00 AM

Those pot calls are pretty too.  Who made them?

I make my own friction calls.

styger

Thanks stoner. I just ordered a persimmon call  with a curly maple lid per your recommendation from Mr. Paul. Hope mine works out as well as yours. Thanks. :turkey2:

Stoner

Quote from: styger on February 29, 2012, 09:49:37 AM
Thanks stoner. I just ordered a persimmon call  with a curly maple lid per your recommendation from Mr. Paul. Hope mine works out as well as yours. Thanks. :turkey2:

It will, it is a fantastic call and is easy to use. Mr. Paul sends instructions on using his calls, I would recommend reading the instructions. You can make several different sounds with his calls that work in different situations.

leasburg

Who is the gentleman and by god how much do these calls run, i need a box call, wonder if he could have it done by season
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

justjohn

Not only does he make a great call. He stands behind his product and will take care of a problem.

tomanyturkeycalls

Quote from: leasburg on February 29, 2012, 06:22:39 PM
Who is the gentleman and by god how much do these calls run, i need a box call, wonder if he could have it done by season

Albert makes a fine box one of the best .. it took about seven months to get mine.. all depends on how busy he is..