turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DSD decoys

Started by tomanyturkeycalls, February 21, 2012, 10:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomanyturkeycalls

for the  people that have any of the dsd hen decoys... do you get any movement with the wind out of them or are they so heavy     that they just sit there?  What about the zink avian ones? Thanks

bgbuck153

There would have to be strong winds to move the dsd. Im not sure about tha avian as i dont have one but they are atleast the same weight as dsd. I dont think I've ever had any decoy move in the wind the way i like so i would rather them not. I like to hook a fishing line to my decoy and spin it myself. I carry a small bait caster with me with 10lb test.

Gobble!

Little movement. More from the strutter then the others. Had a B-Mobile and some other primos decoys that would really move in the wind because of the stake system they have on those decoys.

sugarray

If you didn't use the stopper I think there would be a good amount of movement.  This is my first year with them, but I think they'll move.

XCBlur

Do they fold down good for packing in a vest.  The detail is amazing, and will spend the xtra for one, but wasnt sure about size/ease of transport.