OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TURKEY DECOYS REVOLUTIONIZED!!!!

Started by gophert, February 14, 2012, 11:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gophert

Who needs a gun or a bow when you can use this decoy.  It looks so attractive that you will probably be able to catch them with a fishing net.  Why Flambeau....WHY??!!!!   :z-dizzy:

http://www.wingsupply.com/decoys-accessories/motorized-decoys/flambeau-wobble-gobble-hen-turkey-decoy/

guesswho

Some people should just go to the grocery store and buy a turkey.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

duckaholic25

stinkpickle

Bamarich

Quote from: guesswho on February 14, 2012, 01:50:08 PM
Some people should just go to the grocery store and buy a turkey.

Amen to that

joshb311

Interesting.... I just have one question, though. What do you do once you have "walked" the hen decoy all the way to you? Pick it up and throw it at the unsuspecting gobbler?  :funnyturkey:

TNhunterKMC

They get the prize for the dumbest looking decoys on the market with their new fuzzy felt-like coating they're calling their "flocking" process.  ESPECIALLY the black jake.  When I saw those decoys at the convention I had to keep myself from busting out laughing.   

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

mightyjoeyoung

Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down?... :funnyturkey:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

siyakadog

It might be worth the $20 just to see my hunting buddy's face when I pull it out opening morning! :TooFunny:

renegade19

Allright, I've been around long enough now to tell this story.  The wife bought me one of those couple of Christmases ago with a jake decoy no less.  After descretely disposing of the base and some modificiations with the deke, here's the best I could do to look halfway respectable!  Have fun guys!

bgbuck153

Best representation of a polished turd that I've ever seen ! Well done Flambeau !!!         

Dirtybird555

redleg06

Quote from: gophert on February 14, 2012, 11:22:40 AM
Who needs a gun or a bow when you can use this decoy.  It looks so attractive that you will probably be able to catch them with a fishing net.  Why Flambeau....WHY??!!!!   :z-dizzy:

http://www.wingsupply.com/decoys-accessories/motorized-decoys/flambeau-wobble-gobble-hen-turkey-decoy/

Of course they will never admit it but you just sold 127 of these to OG members who've read this post... :TrainWreck1:

I'm just going to mentally prepare myself for the first time one of my hunting buddies show's up with one of these and how I'm going to handle that situation...