TK 2000

Started by otis, February 06, 2011, 10:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otis

DOES  ANYBODY KNOW  ANYTHING ABOUT TK 2000 FOR TURKEY HUNTING
I AM ABLE TO BY ONE FOR 200

OTIS

paladin

That is a good price. I have one but have yet to shoot it.
I have heard they can be great patterning guns.
They are a well made weapon.
simple loading with jug choke system.
"have gun-will travel"

Mag10

That is a good deal.  It is not made any longer.  I have one of the N W T F thumbhole that I have not shot yet, maybe this spring.
:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

njdevilsb

I have been told that they have a pretty stout recoil.  I don't think it can be any worse than what we put ourselves through shooting 3.5" shells, if you're one that does. 

I think you'll have a lot of fun with it if you purchase it.  I just got an Optima Pro muzzleloading shotgun last year and I had a blast with it.  It's going to the woods this spring.

knightrider

great deal, nothing like making up your own load :cross2:

boomer

I've one that I hunt with had a NWTF nonthumbhole and a NWTF thumbhole one. Only got the the thumbhole stock one now. Great patterning gun. For 200.00 thats a good deal.

otis

thanks for the help guys

otis

maustypsu

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 08, 2011, 01:45:12 PM
http://www.nwtf.org/message_board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=207394#Post207394

I want one.  I passed on one for $250 about two years ago and wish I had bought because they don't come around much any more. 

But since they are making for 2011 and at a $350 MSRP maybe $200 is just a fair-good price.  That means new they'll be closer to $300 and slightly used might be $225-275 so it all depends on the shape of the one you are looking at.  New one has thumbhole in the pic.