OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dumb move by a country music singer

Started by Flydown, February 13, 2012, 11:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

Someone I know had one of those HS hunting collection DVD's and some of the promo staff hunted with Blake and Miranda on his property in OK.  She was baking cakes and wanting to kill turkeys.  From a distance, she seems like a pretty well rounded woman.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-Ao1vQHH4
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

eaglea1

Grunt-N-Gobble

It's actually old news that Carrie Underwood is a supporter of HSUS and Peta.  She has long supported so-called animal rights groups.

I kinda think she really doesn't know what these groups are really about.  If she does, then all of the other country music stars that are pro-hunting should call her out on it and refuse to work with her.

At any rate........I change the radio station when she comes on.  I won't listen to her or let the wife listen to her in my truck.

yukonhunter

Make sure we all spread the word !!!!! :OGturkeyhead:
www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com      GIANT Alaskan Malamutes
http://www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com

MDbowman

Quote from: JBIRD22 on February 14, 2012, 01:59:03 PM
But yet Carrie's husband, NHL player Mike Fisher, is an avid hunter/fisherman. That doesn't make much sense to me at all.
She made him give it up and wouldn't allow guns in their house!!

http://www.celebitchy.com/170069/carrie_underwood_orders_husband_mike_fisher_to_stop_hunting_playing_with_guns/

TrackeySauresRex

I'm bumed out now! Cross her off the list. She's not my favorite anymore. I had no idea this is no new info.  :(
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

fallhnt

Fisher need to grow a sac and fill it with some ballz.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

turkey slayer

SKFOOTER

If you guys will notice by the dates of the posts on that article,  she donated this money almost 3 years ago.  This was before she even met her husband.  I'm sure he has changed her way of thinking.

K9Doc

Someone needs to send that little hottie to the Tribal Council with Ol' Uncle Ted Nugent!!!
Uncle Ted would set her straight and have her understanding "The mystical flight of the arrow"!
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

DC1.

Quote from: fallhnt on February 15, 2012, 01:02:42 PM
Fisher need to grow a sac and fill it with some ballz.
[/
quote]    THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING .    :agreed:

Gooserbat

And the weird part is she from a very small town in Oklahoma. She should know better.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Curtdawg88

I wasn't much of a fan to begin with, but I'm definitely changing the station anytime she comes on now!  :TrainWreck1:
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

smitty1hunter

GobbleNut

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 15, 2012, 10:08:25 PM
If you guys will notice by the dates of the posts on that article,  she donated this money almost 3 years ago.  This was before she even met her husband.  I'm sure he has changed her way of thinking.

It would be interesting to know if her perspective has changed since that time.  If her husband is a hunter, it would be hard for me to believe that she still has the same outlook about things.  Then, too, a lot of well-meaning folks donate money to these groups to "save dogs and cats",...and have no idea that their money is being spent to try to eliminate our way of life.  ...That is a shame.