OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dumb move by a country music singer

Started by Flydown, February 13, 2012, 11:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flydown

Quote from: bustinbirds on February 14, 2012, 07:48:10 AM
I can't believe some of yall didn't know this about her. Several years ago she was suppose to sing @ a St. Jude benefit, when she found out it was a benefit hunt she canceled. Been done with her for years, this is nothing new for her!

Well I didn't know and I guess the reason I didn't know is because the word hasn't been spread to Hunters good enough. Now I do know and I will not support her in any way! I damn sure ain't gonna buy a ticket or album knowing that any portion of my money is going to an organization that wants to take away a very passionate part of my life! She or anybody else is NOT worth it!

Sent from my IPhone sitting at my table eating a big fat juicy T-Bone steak and eggs!  ;D

bird

You're right Chris.  The word hasn't been spread well so now it's time to make sure everyone learns about this PETA loving blankety blank.

savduck

Fella, Carry Underwood has long been a supporter of HSUS. This isnt the first time she has donated money to them.
Georgia Boy

Longspur321

Dangit!!! Well, she's officially banned from all my future fantasies. There's always Sara Evans... :icon_thumright:
"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."--John Wayne

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."--Steve McQueen

fallhnt

She has been a anti for a long time.That is why Jessica Simpson wore the real women eat meat t-shirt.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Fireengine70

Say it aint so, oh well, there is always Miranda

Eric Gregg

Quote from: JELLYHEAD on February 14, 2012, 12:27:26 AM
I had rather listen to &  support Ted Nugent ! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
:agreed:
I think I will start my morning off with some "Stranglehold" to get my Tuesday started off right :you_rock:

hookedspur

Quote from: gotcha on February 14, 2012, 06:31:41 AM
Just another reason to like Miranda.

Yep , I like her style better anyway !!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

remmy1187

She is very easy to look at but that is where it ends for me.   Too bad so sad.

Flydown

Quote from: savduck on February 14, 2012, 08:34:56 AM
Fella, Carry Underwood has long been a supporter of HSUS. This isnt the first time she has donated money to her.

Yea, I'm glad I know now! If had purchased tickets to one of her upcoming shows and heard this news, I would mail them back to her with a nice letter telling her where she could shove the tickets on a "Beef it's what's for dinner" post card!!!!  :TooFunny:

headbanger

This fact has been out for quite awhile now. Her pretty face don't help her politics none in my book...I'll just have to focus more on her legs :angel9: cause the rest of her is nothing more than a  :TrainWreck1:

Now Miranda has it all :happy0064:

headbanger

wmd

Didn't know that about her, but don't really like her either.

Turkey Trot

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Eric Gregg

Nice to see that she didn't have any trouble taking out that gobbler :fud:

Jbird22

But yet Carrie's husband, NHL player Mike Fisher, is an avid hunter/fisherman. That doesn't make much sense to me at all.