OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Replacement Moultrie LCD displays

Started by wvboy, February 11, 2012, 09:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvboy

For anyone who has the older style Moultrie's (I40,I60,M40) Game Cams .. if your LCD has went bad you can call Moultrie and get a replacement for $15 and free shipping.. I think they were giving them to customers at no cost had I found it earlier than now (i saw that refenced on another forum) but I didn't..

I have an I60 and an M40 and the M40 display went out completely last year.. but I was still using it by just pushing the buttons and mimicking the number of pushes I would do on the I60 .. but I went to pull the cards yesterday and now the I60 went bad too.. so I called them and they are shipping me new LCD boards and instructions to replace them.. I also found the replaments on Ebay but they are on an auction and the shipping is $9 so it may be less or more than the $15 from Moultrie .. there is also a nice YouTube video on how to replace the LCD as well.

Just thought some of you guys may have this same issue and would want the info..

I am still going to run them as long as I can, even though I am hoping to get more Bushnell Trophy Cams .. cause they are just better IMO ..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

BOFF