turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

870 Bone Collector

Started by va longbeard, February 20, 2011, 05:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va longbeard

Any reviews bad or good on this shotgun?

Looking at the 21" barrel turkey 3 1/2" inch at Dicks sporting goods for $379.

Nice looking gun in the realtree AP pattern.

Any info appreciated.

mossybird

If I were you I would pick it up quick. 870 is a great turkey gun. Grad some Hevi-13 while your there.  :z-winnersmiley:

Kevin

boggszilla

i've never seen H-13 ammo at dicks.

knightrider

to bad it says bone collector on it that ruins it :toothy12:

va longbeard

The bone collector thing does not attract nor bother me but the $379 price for a full camo 870 does!

They have them in 26 inch and 21 inch barrels, just like the way the 21 inch handles.

I currently have one of the first models of the 870 supermag in a 23 inch barrel in Mossy Oak that is in bad need of a new finish, that gun has killed many a gobbler.

For the $250 it is going to take to dip the old gun I can throw in another $100 and have a new gun and break out the spray paint on the older one. 

Looking for an excuse to get one of the Burris Fast Fire sights with the protector mount also, currently have a Sightron red dot which has served me well.

Concerning the Hevi shot, they actually had Hevi Mag Blends in stock at Dicks today which suprised me.

bird

Jump all over that 21 incher!  :icon_thumright:

Gobble!

Never heard of this gun but it sounds good

gophert

I have the exact gun.  They made them just to be sold at Dicks Sporting Goods and it is no different than any other 870 SM except for the Bone Collector logo on the stock.  Purchase with confidence.