turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers

Started by JWC07, February 08, 2012, 03:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JWC07

A little over a year ago my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He had surgery and did chemo but they found a mass had reappeared on his pancreas last June and given a terminal diagnosis with 3-6 mos to live. He went back in Jan because he was still alive and had a CT scan what they found was NOTHING. They mass had disappeared. We all considered it a miracle from God and no one could convince me differently.

They did see some tiny spots on his liver although they weren't overly concerned, they scheduled a PET scan for tomorrow. So if ya get a chance send up a little prayer for him. I would very much appreciate it. I am convinced that the first miracle was because he (and all of us) believed and so many people prayed so hard.

dlquinn

The power of consistent prayer is a strong thing. Prayer sent from CA for your Dad and his scan tomorrow.  :bible: :cross2:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

rafsobbob

Praying that Your Dad has a clean scan

Bob
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

Roostem33

Yes that sounds like a miracle to me Praise God!!! My prayers are with him and the family for a clean Pet Scan!! :bible:
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Beretta686

Prayer sent for your father and your family.
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

lightsoutcalls

I pray that God's hand would continue to be strong on your dad's body and in his life.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

turkey slayer

Quote from: Roostem33 on February 08, 2012, 10:25:19 PM
Yes that sounds like a miracle to me Praise God!!! My prayers are with him and the family for a clean Pet Scan!! :bible:
:agreed: God is good! Prayers sent :jesus-cross:

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.