Main Menu

lots of ammo

Started by otis, February 06, 2011, 09:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otis

:)

knightrider

bird

Per Site Rules.... Pictures are required for all classifieds.

devin4484

let me know what ya got left.

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: bird on February 06, 2011, 11:16:29 PM
Per Site Rules.... Pictures are required for all classifieds.

I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM !

otis

:wave: sorry i will put pictures on  when i get home today

otis

Basser69

What are you asking for the $ wise?

knightrider

Quote from: Basser69 on February 07, 2011, 12:02:03 PM
What are you asking for the $ wise?
thats what i wanted to know, 2pms and no response :hello99:

bird

I'm going to give this ad a couple more hours to get prices and pictures posted then its going to be removed.  People.... please remember for the benefit of all the members of the site.  ALL CLASSIFIED ADS REQUIRE A PICTURE AND A PRICE. 

Thank You

bird

otis

sorry i can not send the pictures untill 430  after work if that is not good then i guess take it off and i responded to all if you did not get it please call me

1-440-666-9113

sorry   otis

quote author=bird link=topic=173.msg1847#msg1847 date=1297099461]
I'm going to give this ad a couple more hours to get prices and pictures posted then its going to be removed.  People.... please remember for the benefit of all the members of the site.  ALL CLASSIFIED ADS REQUIRE A PICTURE AND A PRICE.  

Thank You

bird

[/quote]

bird

Quote from: otis on February 07, 2011, 02:31:57 PM
[if it is that big of deal for you take it off i post sorry iwill put pictures up as soon as i get off work at 430

otis

It is a big deal otis.  The site rules clearly state that you are required to post pictures and a price of the item for sale.  You know this as this has been pointed out to you in the past.  2 or more members above clearly asked for prices and/or pictures and one member states that he had sent you 2 pm's and you still have not posted at least a price for the items for sale.  Either follow the rules of the site or don't post items for sale in the classifieds.  Simple rules to follow.  

bird

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: bird on February 07, 2011, 02:38:17 PM
[if it is that big of deal for you take it off i post sorry iwill put pictures up as soon as i get off work at 430

otis

It is a big deal otis.  The site rules clearly state that you are required to post pictures and a price of the item for sale.  You know this as this has been pointed out to you in the past.  2 or more members above clearly asked for prices and/or pictures and one member states that he had sent you 2 pm's and you still have not posted at least a price for the items for sale.  Either follow the rules of the site or don't post items for sale in the classifieds.  Simple rules to follow.  

bird

yep ! 
:whip2:

thanks Brian

knightrider

sorry i can not send the pictures untill 430  after work if that is not good then i guess take it off and i responded to all if you did not get it please call me

1-440-666-9113

sorry   otis
pm returned thanks

quote author=bird link=topic=173.msg1847#msg1847 date=1297099461]
I'm going to give this ad a couple more hours to get prices and pictures posted then its going to be removed.  People.... please remember for the benefit of all the members of the site.  ALL CLASSIFIED ADS REQUIRE A PICTURE AND A PRICE.  

Thank You

bird

[/quote]

Basser69

I replied to the pm. I know what shells look like, still looking for a price on them.

Jourdan_D

Amo came in today, Thanks OTIS!!!! :z-guntootsmiley: