OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite mouth call

Started by Clucknpur8, February 06, 2012, 05:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clucknpur8

Alright what's everybody's current favorite mouth call? I'll start...If season started tomorrow i would be running the woodhaven Mitchell Johnson call, easy to use and versatile.

Clucknpur8

WildSpur

Right now its a Tops call.  The one with the hunter green tape has done real well for me and my friends.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

rawalley

Luckydawgs Headcrusher dixie yelper
STAY HOME!

ericjames

I would have to say my # 1 would be a true tripple , stack call.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Hillbilly followed by a custom ghost cut Sam at Gooserbat made for me.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

goblr77

Quote from: ericjames on February 29, 2012, 05:24:18 AM
I would have to say my # 1 would be a true tripple , stack call.

That one's up there on my list as well.

MouthCaller

I used to belong to a pro staff for a company in Iowa and was sent some sample turkey calls from Lannom game calls and I love them. I usually run through mouth calls like I do socks but these calls lasted me 3 seasons and they were all I used. They have a double, triple, triple viper and a triple something else I cant remember... I liked them all.

Jbird22

LBA

Quote from: liquid affliction on February 29, 2012, 08:12:46 AM
orange Havoc from XTcalls.  second would be XTkeeII

both are very good and easy to use.

Just got those in.WOW what great calls!I got the Havoc II also,dang good call.

leasburg

I just run old raspy hen from hs strut,
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

WildTigerTrout

Primos entire series of stacked frame (Piggyback) calls.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

cannonball

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Turkey Beard

1Up Game Calls product called the 3 Gumodies (Gumodies means "girlfriend" in Italian).  New premium version that's like driving a Ferrari after having had a Prius.  Get one, be patient breaking it in, and then you'll fall in love with "the girlfriends."
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com