only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What boot are for you

Started by chad fenton, February 05, 2012, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

"thinnin the flock"

Ol'Mossy

I'll use rubber boots doesn't matter what brand as long as they keep my feet dry

chad fenton

Bought some Danner Grouse's I think they are goin to serve me well. 

TWOWITHONE

Wear Rocky's now and their coming to the end of the trail. Next pair will be Danners Pathfinder boots. :firefighter:

redrivergar

Lacrosse burley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K9Doc

Alpha lite for really wet days
2 pairs of Danner hiking boots and a boot dryer incase I wade!
I. will never buy or wear snake boots again!  I use snake leggings.  
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

turkaholic

Danner  pronghorn 2 pair uninsulated 1 pair 200 gram for early season also 1000 gram for deer season. Best boots I have ever owned!
live to hunt hunt to live

RS

It depends on where I'll be hunting. When I'm hunting here in NE NC where I might have to be in some swamps and cross some water I use Muck Woody Armours.  When I hunt in the NC and SC piedmont I use LL Bean boots and in the mountains I use some Meindel boots sold by Cabelas which have better ankle support and vibram soles.

FLTurkey

I mainly wear my Keen hiking shoes (water resistant). They are light weight and work good in the soft sandy roads I hunt.  If the weather is bad I will put on my lacrosse. 

Woodsman4God

Baffin Trackers, Calf length rubber boots but they are getting to be 15-20 years old and I am gonna have to retire them I think this year. Thinking of trying Cabelas Pinnacles to replace them just havent decided whether to get 400 or 800 grams of thinsulate

12 GAUGE

danner jackal's just try some on and you'll know why
ROLL TIDE

Mossberg835

Quote from: renegade19 on February 05, 2012, 10:29:43 PM
Depends on where I'm hunting.  Lacrosse for the swampy areas and Danner Mountain Lights in the hills or drier hardwoods.   I'm on my 2nd Pair of Danner's in the last 20 years.   They make a fine product in the USA!

Are danners put together in the USA because my new danners I got from cabelas has a tag on the tongue of the boots that says made in China???

camp man

spur collector

Spurcollecta

Quote from:  link=topic=17229.msg192268#msg192268 date=1328728174
Lacrosse Grange

These are my favorite boots by a long shot. The Danner pronghorns that everyone raves about are comfortable but mine aren't very waterproof. More like water resistant! My feet get soaked if I walk in tall wet grass with them...