OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Win 1300 with lead

Started by SumToy, February 20, 2011, 11:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

1300 winchester with lead. Winchester 3-2-5

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

R AJ

A pattern like this at 30 yards in #5 copper-plated lead is as lethal as it gets. Yes,you can spend more on shells, and with HTL this choke can deliver more ; the choice is yours.  :icon_thumright: :you_rock:

SumToy

If you go with Winchester Elite this choke is bad.  It will be a 70 yard choke.  Set up at 60 then if you read bird wrong it will be safe.  This was what the guys from Chasin Beards and Bones had in the 870 with Elite 31/2 5's that killed the bird at 80 yards.  I will try to post Video of this if I can.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

mossybird

SumToy

goblr77

Boomstick

I may need to get one of those for my 1300 :you_rock:
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase