OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New hen decoy

Started by RC_STRUT, January 31, 2012, 03:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhcats10

I think the hen looks pretty good, not a bad price either.

TauntoHawk

The body looks very similar to the DSD standing hen, a gobbler or jake would have darker colors but I get the idea with the 4 in 1 at an affordable price
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hunts4ever

RC_STRUT

I thought the price wasn't too bad also. 

Final:Roost

Not A bad deal and it always good to have options having multiple decoys in one makes for A light vest to run and gun!

gobbler777

Not easily portable if running and gunning  but very nice looking and versatile.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

Tuttle

I like the looks of the hen, the jake; not so much.  Still a good deal, Ill have to check em out in person.

yukonhunter

Yeah I saw that today in the catalog, thing Im going to order a couple !!!
www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com      GIANT Alaskan Malamutes
http://www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com

lightsoutcalls

"The turkey-duplicating rubber body is molded from the cast of a world-champion carving."

Hmmm, I wonder who did the carving?
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

TauntoHawk

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on February 01, 2012, 03:44:53 PM
"The turkey-duplicating rubber body is molded from the cast of a world-champion carving."

Hmmm, I wonder who did the carving?

the 007 hen with Dekota's "the best jake decoy ever" and you've got a 100% chinese DSD knock offs for the LOW LOW price of a terrible american economy
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bgbuck153

Not bad ! Nothing like my DSD but close .

RC_STRUT

Dang it! I knew it..... I didn't want anything to do with any company who was ripping off/producing from Dave's molds.

Dave works his tail end off to get his quality products out there.  I will continue to support DSD and their hard work.

RC_STRUT

Ok guys, here's the thing, here's what I have for dekes so far.....

DSD strutter
DSD feeder hen
DSD upright hen

I came across this decoy when looking at the DSD jake on cabelas and thought it would be a nice addition to my flock but if this has anything to do with ripping off a carving Dave Smith, I'm not sure I want it.

Please let me know.

jerseyjimk