OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gonna give it a try....

Started by jakesdad, February 19, 2011, 10:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesdad

Just bought some 20 3" H13 #7 from redleg06.Hopefully get some 60ish degree days here before long so I can try these things out and see what the hype is all about  ;DGonna throw em out of my 870 with either a jellyhead .570 or the REM SF,not sure which would be best.I have a feeling I'm gonna be swallowing some of my lead pride and will end up with more of the 7's in the near future if they do for me what I've seen here.Thats all I need,something else to spend more money on!! :z-guntootsmiley:

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

FullChoke

I believe that once you see the difference between the two, you will only use lead for what it was intended for, fishing sinkers and pheasants.

Enjoy the Kool-aid.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

jakesdad

Cmon now Fullchoke lead aint THAT bad  :laugh: still gonna keep a good lead supply on hand,probably even pack some in my vest.there are certain areas where I hunt with the way the land rolls when you get a shot,a .410 with 7 1/2 is borderline overkill.Just tryin the 7's cuz i'm tired of everybody else on here havin all the fun :z-guntootsmiley:

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"