turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Devotional for Sat; 1-28 "The Unexpected Storm"

Started by rempumpman, January 28, 2012, 12:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

You are sitting there, the turkey is gobbling at every step, you await his arrival but in the distance thunder rumbles; how can this be? the weatherman said, "rain-free weekend" but this time the thunder is louder; you want to stay but your common sense tells you to leave..NOW!! just as you reach your truck, the unexpected storm announces its arrival with great furry but you have reached shelter and you're safe; isn't life the same way? everything seems to be fine and then the storms of life unleases its fate; the storms of life come too often but the good news is that there is shelter, the rock and that rock is Jesus; Psalms 91 describes this shelter and it can be yours!! do you have this shelter insurance? do you know Jesus? are you protected from the storms of life? the storms are coming, make sure your life is in the BEST  hands;

God Bless and may he always provide you shelter through his Son, Jesus!.............................. :jesus-cross:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

drenalinld

dlquinn

Build your house on the rock
Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.   Matthew 7:24-27 ESV

:jesus-cross:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

BOFF

Thanks for the devotional!!

Sometimes our "common sense" which tells us to do something "now!!".............................

is the Holy Spirit.  :)

God Bless,
David B.

turkey slayer

pappy

Great devotional and follow up posts from the members here on the site.  I believe in the sheltering arms of Christ without them I am lost as a goose in a snow storm....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Duke0002

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)