turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burris speed bead

Started by Winchester, January 27, 2012, 10:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winchester

Who if anybody has used this on your Turkey gun? And if so how did it work for you?
I live for the Rut and Strut!

mightyjoeyoung

It is nothing more than the Burris Fastfire II on a stock mount.  I have one and have used it on my SBE II and liked it.  Even if the battery dies, you can still use the bead on the rib as a backup.  That being said, I took it off the stock mount and put it on a weaver mount because shooting those really nasty recoiling turkey loads have put a nice little "dent" in my thumb once or twice when I didn't have my thumb back far enough.  I can't use the rib any more, but my thumb thanks me for it.   :icon_thumright:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

newturkeyoldwateferowler

Well i have a question with the spead bead with the fast fire i was wondering how much it would move your shot pattern up or down or say a deer slug thanx for the info on speedbead. Im thinking of turning my maxus bird gun into a deerslayer and at the least an amazing turkey patterned gun. Thank you.

See the way i wanna turn my new maxus to deer killer is to get Speedbead mount plus fastfire 3 and browning invector plus slug choke tube sight everything in get it right and go kill a buck. Like to know your opinion on it thanks.

BurrisOptics

It's different for every gun but it will move your pattern or slug quite a bit more than what you'll need it to.