turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello to all

Started by pastor, January 27, 2012, 05:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pastor

I trust there is room on here for one more old turkey hunter. I was born and about half raised in N C, but I've lived in New York City [I know but work required it] then down to Miami Fl for a short stay, back to N C, then out to Nashville Tn for fifteen years. Moved back to N C about five years ago for family reasons, it's ok but nowhere near the turkey hunting that Tn has. I took early retirement in 2000, felt a calling to study the word of God and went to bible school at night. I've been in the ministry for several years now, served as an associate pastor in a non-denominational church for three years before God called me to work for an international ministry. I now travel all over the U S and Canada spreading the word of God and praising our savior Jesus Christ. God has blessed me with the health of a young man and that allows me to keep chasing those turkey birds, and I even catch one sometime. Looking forward to being a part of the site. Thanks for having me.
Jer. 29:11

Sherrell

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Eric Gregg

Nice to meet a fellow minister.
Best of luck and hope you have a great season.
Welcome on board
:welcomeOG: :jesus-cross:

spurman

:hello99: :wagon:  pastor, good luck this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

dirt road ninja

turkey slayer

drenalinld

Welcome pastor!  Your work is admirable. You will like it here.

dlquinn

NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

FttFttVroom!

cannonball

Woodsman4God

JVA54

BowBendr

Hey ZG  :welcomeOG:

Good to see you posting over here, but you're way too modest. You didn't tell 'em what a turkey slayer you are !  :icon_thumright:

pastor

Quote from: BowBendr on January 28, 2012, 11:58:36 PM
Hey ZG  :welcomeOG:

Good to see you posting over here, but you're way too modest. You didn't tell 'em what a turkey slayer you are !  :icon_thumright:

I figured I would see a few names on here that looked familiar. I sneak up on one every once in a while but it might just be luck.
Jer. 29:11