OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

turkey scopes

Started by Doug-Va, January 26, 2012, 07:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCase

I've a couple Leupold NWTF 2-7's and a 1-4 and have been super happy with them.

TN-Hunter

pro diamond  on a 870 and tru glow sights on a sp10 like both setups

NorthGaHunter

I am using the Leupold tactical prismatic 1 x 14 with the illuminated reticle.  Most of the time, I don't turn on the illumation module.   

Hooks' n' Beards'

I Went and bought a Bushnell trophy 1.75x4x32 in Mossy Oak Break up to match my gun with the Turkey Reticle,150.00 Around here thats a Steal,I Aint payin 300.00 for a Leuoplod Or Nikon Turkey Scope,This scope has Killed Many a turkeys mounted on the Old mans Winchester 1300 and its the 2nd one i have owned.Sold my first one with my Shurshot Turkey,Im Pleased,Gonna Pick up the Scope rings tommorow and Order the Browning Base on Monday.

K9Doc

Nikon Turkey Pro BTR on SALE for $129 at Natchez Shooter Supply!!!!! :z-winnersmiley:
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

og4am

Quote from: MCase on March 01, 2012, 10:26:54 PM
I've a couple Leupold NWTF 2-7's and a 1-4 and have been super happy with them.

Do you have the Leupold VX-I or VX-II in 1X4?

Devastator

Quote from: NorthGaHunter on March 02, 2012, 09:41:06 AM
I am using the Leupold tactical prismatic 1 x 14 with the illuminated reticle.  Most of the time, I don't turn on the illumation module.   
one of the first i have seen use this scope.ive been looking at it and would think it would be better than using a redot.how do ya like it?

archery1

there is alot of good quality reasonable priced scopes and sights out there.. i had a truglo gobble stopper that worked great and now i have a mueller quick shot that works very well. i just think with the reflex sights you can get on target  more quickly than a regular tube style scope . thats my opinion though. anyway good luck on the new purchase.
Take a kid hunting