turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

turkey scopes

Started by Doug-Va, January 26, 2012, 07:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug-Va

I'm thinking about replacing my prodiamond scope because its not as clear as it use to be. I have 2 pro diamonds but was wondering if you all had some other turkey scopes that you like! It just around the corner and the way time flies its going to be here soon!

Doug

WildTigerTrout

Before you replace them are you sure your eyes have not changed? Maybe they just need readjusted to your eye. I had several that I had to readjust because my eyesight has gotten worse. Once adjusted correctly they were good as new.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

VaTuRkStOmPeR

timbrhuntr

I have been using a prodiamond for about 8 years and really like it. However 2 years ago I had shoulder surgery and decided to try a 20 gauge. I put a reflex sight on it and I have only used it for one season but I must say I really like it. I was used to shooting my shotgun with both eyes open before I put the scope on it. Well with the reflex site I can keep both eyes open again and get on the bird quicker than with the scope. Just a thought there are many types out there in various price ranges I have the mueller quick shot.

vaturkey

Hey Doug

I've got Leupold VX2   2x7 Turkey scopes on my Benelli & my Rem 1187. Very clear & I can honestly say that I have never had to readjust either one of them since I got them. Best money you will ever spend IMO !

Good luck with whatever you choose !  :icon_thumright:

Ricky   :newmascot:

Vaturkey

frogfish

I just put on a Bushnell Trophy XLT and love it

hookedspur

Quote from: vaturkey on January 26, 2012, 10:34:52 PM

Hey Doug

I've got Leupold VX2   2x7 Turkey scopes on my Benelli & my Rem 1187. Very clear & I can honestly say that I have never had to readjust either one of them since I got them. Best money you will ever spend IMO !

Good luck with whatever you choose !  :icon_thumright:

Ricky   :newmascot:

:agreed: 100% if you are going with a scope i dont think you can beat them .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

JohnnieB

I was looking through a catalog last night and noticed this company was darn near giving away the Nikon BTR scopes. I have been using Nikon optics for years now and have to say I am always impressed by them.

runngun

Nikon monarch with turkey pro reticle !!!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

chatterbox

Bushnell Trophy with turkey plex reticle. Great bang for the buck! :icon_thumright:

TauntoHawk

Monarch Turkey Pro are $100 off at cabelas right now.. that is a DEAL!
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

chrisbradley_2001

Nikon turkeypro on 870 shur shot turkey. Lovin it

Luke95

Sumtoy Get Choked

deerslayer357

Quote from: Luke95 on February 01, 2012, 12:01:20 PM
Nikon turkey pro

Agreed!

Great scope!  Love mine so far!  Just wish they were cheaper!

I am setting up a single shot 20 ga and thinking about putting a red dot on it though just for something different.

gobblingghost