turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Light weight camo

Started by agturkey, January 22, 2012, 02:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

Bass Pro Stalker and the Treklite series are the only light weight camos I know og what is your pick?

TauntoHawk

Core 4 Element switchback pants and pivot shirt, haven't had them for a turkey season yet but they were awesome for hanging stands and scouting in the 80's this past summer..

switchback pants have some awesome removable knee pads that im excited for during turkey season.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

El Pavo Grande

I have a set of the ultra thin Treklite shirt and pants in Mossy Oak Obsession and a set in Natural Gear camo.   I enjoy wearing them for early season bowhunting as well as turkey hunting.  They are extremely valuable in warm or hot weather.

Footballer

Quote from: TauntoHawk on January 22, 2012, 08:04:30 AM
Core 4 Element switchback pants and pivot shirt, haven't had them for a turkey season yet but they were awesome for hanging stands and scouting in the 80's this past summer..

switchback pants have some awesome removable knee pads that im excited for during turkey season.

X2!

agturkey

Midway has some natural gear stuff onsale for bout 17 dollars a piece.  Treklite at midway 26 dollars which is good price also!

30_06

Aim@it

I would love to have a small light wieght poncho type , with 3 d effect just to throw on quick if needed. Anyone know of a source for one?

JohnnieB

Ameristep makes one that I love.

SonicBanshee

Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!

Trey

Stalker II is light weight, but the pair I saw last weak at Bass Pro ran big in the waist but were short in length for a tall person. 

Bamarich

In late spring, I always go to a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a BPS leafy suit.

cscott

redleg06

birthday suit and a lot of face paint....

XCBlur

I also love the Bass Pro light series.