turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey Ricky !

Started by Old Gobbler, January 21, 2012, 01:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Here is some pictures of the call  I ran for you - and we were talking about - This is one that I will be hunting with this season - its got concave sides , a turned pull pin - and hand shaved peg -  

Solid Cocobolo even the pin and paddle- with a Rosewood soundboard - Cork/Cocobolo/Cork sandwitch stoper-   It has a more mellow resonance to it - its very user friendly

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Saylfish

Sweet call Rasta.... You sure are doing some quality work. Sounded great also. Say hi to Annie and the boys.
IAFF 1377

drenalinld

That is the sweetest push pin I've seen!

Gold Spur

Your push pin calls are awesome!!!  :you_rock:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Basser69

superx2

ccleroy

Classy push pin call right there boys!

bird

vaturkey

Folks

No only is this call awesome looking it's got TURKEY written all over it !   :icon_thumright:

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Old Gobbler

Thank you for the compliments guys - I made a a little demonstration video of that particular call , now most video cameras do a poor job of recording up close so I had to go in my back yard and step back 20 feet to get a better recording of the sound - It is not the highest quality camera , I will try and get some footage out in the turkey woods with a better one soon - I have to point out again , I have achieved my signature dishoveled "look" of a wrinkled flannel shirt . I had to put it on cause the outside  S. Florida temperature dipped below 80 degrees  ;)  

I went and did a yelp about 1 foot from the camera to demonstrate how I yelp on any push pin, and that is  to hold onto the pin and pull the box forward, similar to a pot call you can rest your arm/wrists against your chest or knee sitting {hunting},there is no right way to use a push pin, just what works best for you -  some guys pick up these calls {any push pin call} and push the dowel , and are not satisfied with the yelps because it is similar to using a pot or a box call limp wristed with no pressure - There are guys that make calls , and they can be made to be tuned for pull yelps , I can make them like that for people who prefer that style  _ what I am recommending is that if you are close minded and have wrote off push pins give it try the way I demonstrated - for the record I use a push pin calls 90% of the time and have absolutely no problem bringing gobblers to shoulder each season -

thanks for looking --Shannon

link:

http://player.vimeo.com/video/35433879?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

vaturkey

I just went into FULL STRUT !   :turkey2:
Vaturkey

Houndstooth Game Calls

Very nice never seen a coco pushpin! I like it Shannon that thing is a gobbler fooling set up! Are you selling these calls if so I think I want to get one not just for me but my son loves push pins!!!

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

pappy

That lil' P&P has more turkey in it then the biggest Butterball any where on the planet! Those double boxes fighting against each other will turn the head of an Old Tom quicker then Superman jumping over the moon! Sweet sweet sweet....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

callmakerman

Great sound,beautiful looking call and if your selling them then I want on that list. :icon_thumright:  Bill