Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Devotional for Saturday 1-21-12 "How much do you listen?"

Started by rempumpman, January 21, 2012, 12:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

Ever wonder why God made 2 ears and 1 mouth? when you find yourself in the mist of life's storm, how much do you listen to God's voice? ( John 10; 1 thru 4 ); we spend so much time telling God about our problems that we fail to listen for his voice; God talks to his children in many ways; do you hear his voice? how much time do you spend in His Word? do you hear his voice in the soft winds? in the songbird's song? in the beautiful sunrises or sunsets? God loves his children so much and he proved that by sending his only begotten Son, Jesus to die for our sins (John 3; 16);

Today can be a bright new day in your life; you can start by giving thanks to God for ALL his blessings (Psalm 100; 4) when you face problems and trials, you can be assured that you don't have to face them alone (Matthew 28; 20); what's your answer my friend? are you listening for his voice? remember this.......

Instead of telling God about your problems, it's time to tell your problems about your God!!

M
God bless and may we all
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

dlquinn

In the past sometimes he would whisper other times he hit me upside the head and I still didnt get it.. :TooFunny:...now I try to slow down and taking a break or a minute to pray. That usually gives me some clarity and allows me to see his direction. :thanks: :jesus-cross:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

pappy

A wonderful reminder to use our spiritual ears instead of our natural mouths....very well written and a great point that should touch the hearts of many who read it. Thank you for this devotional.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BOFF

turkey slayer

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002