News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

asking for your prayers /// update

Started by surehuntsalot, January 18, 2012, 10:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surehuntsalot

well we got the call today..it is cancer
I have got to be strong and hold the family together,and take it one day at a time
I'm praying that the good lord is with me,to help me through this
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

drenalinld

turkey slayer

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: surehuntsalot on January 18, 2012, 10:22:42 PM
I have got to be strong and hold the family together

Don't impose that kind of burden on yourself.  Make yourself available to your family, but don't try to "be strong".  Don't hesitate to let your friends here know when you need extra support through prayer, and don't be ashamed to share your thoughts and concerns.  Our greatest attempts as men will fall far short of what God can do and what He can do through us if we can admit that our own strength and wisdom isn't enough. 

2 Corinthians 12:8-10

New Living Translation (NLT)

8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

dlquinn

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on January 19, 2012, 09:15:20 AM

Don't impose that kind of burden on yourself.  Make yourself available to your family, but don't try to "be strong".  Don't hesitate to let your friends here know when you need extra support through prayer, and don't be ashamed to share your thoughts and concerns.  Our greatest attempts as men will fall far short of what God can do and what He can do through us if we can admit that our own strength and wisdom isn't enough. 

8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Some good advice right there....Prayers sent from California  :jesus-cross:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

Roostem33

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on January 19, 2012, 09:15:20 AM

That is great advice, hang in there and keep your focus on God!!

If you need to talk feel free to PM me or one of the others on here.

God Bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

vaturkey

Vaturkey

pappy

Knowing that you are covered by the Grace of God offers you so much more support then you can use up, His right hand extends beyond any trial or situation, He will bear your burdens, so you can lead a full and active life with your family, all too often we make the mistake of thinking we have to carry more then our share, when it comes to our loved ones, and that is not something that God cannot work with, you know when it will be the right time to say, " That's it God, I hand it all over to you." Just know that I will be praying for you.......
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Duke0002

We share your burden and are praying.   :jesus-cross:

turkey harvester

TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

misfire

Prayers are sent. And like has been said, you have lots of support here. PM if there is anything I can do

Lee
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

JELLYHEAD

MisterEd55

Praying for you in Central New York.  We'll be praying for you in our weekly Bible study too.
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5