OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Buckner Crow Call

Started by mgbuck34, January 17, 2012, 12:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgbuck34

I have a few calls I will be posting in the for sale section. These are the last of my 2011 calls. Here is a stabilized big leaf maple call. It has cocobolo toneboards. It is adjustable and loud. great for locating or crow hunting. Thanks for looking.  Michael

Former member name was I_call_em_all

M,Yingling

Sweet lookin call ,,Iam sure it sounds good with the stabilized wood  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Javi

T-Dub

That one is beautiful Michael! Let's see some more of your leftovers. I'd like to see some of your son's calls too.

mgbuck34

Another leftover call. #12 Desert Ironwood. I only made 3 of these calls last year. She must go. going to the classifieds also.

Thanks for looking! Michael

mgbuck34

One more.  ;D This is a laminate call. Briar, African Blackwood and Holly. From 2008. Its on e-bay now but will pull it if anybody wants it. Thanks, Michael

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

mgbuck34

Quote from: T-Dub on January 20, 2012, 08:24:14 PM
That one is beautiful Michael! Let's see some more of your leftovers. I'd like to see some of your son's calls too.

Here you go T-Dub

The left call is from Chris & right call is Casey's. They designed their own barrels and mouthpieces.

T-Dub

MarkJM

I'm more interested in that piece of wood you are displaying it on  :z-flirtysmile3:
MuellerCustomCalls