turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Which Bino Harness?

Started by keyser12ga, February 18, 2011, 04:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyser12ga

I've seen that several on here use the Crooked Horn Harness.  Has anybody tried the Nimrod harness or the Badlands system for carrying your binoculars?

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Mailman

I have the elastic harness from Scheels. Keeps them snug at my chest and stretches to my eyes easily.
One Shot One Kill

TWOWITHONE

keyser12ga

Quote from: Double28 on February 20, 2011, 03:32:40 PM
I have Badlands and like it fairly well! Functional.

Do you have just the badlands harness or the badlands bino vault/water bladder combo deal?

keyser12ga

Thanks, is there any elastic on it?  Do you have any problems with it moving around?  How is it wearing in conjunction with a turkey vest or backpack?  Thanks for the input, I've been seriously considering this one.

neal

Quote from: Mailman on February 18, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
I have the elastic harness from Scheels. Keeps them snug at my chest and stretches to my eyes easily.
+1
Crooked Horn builds the Scheels harness.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Hootowl

Well I treated my self to some Bushnell  Legend Ultra HD, I love them, Kinda more than I wanted to spend, But Its only Money, and You cant take it with ya. Came with a  harness that holds them tight to your Chest... OK Now I am going to Look at Decoys Next...Might buy DSD next year Kinda Blew my Wad on Bino's

Hoot

keyser12ga

I ended up ordering the badlands harness.  Thanks for the input guys.