OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Sunday devotional 01-08-2012 Meeting Crisis Head On....

Started by pappy, January 08, 2012, 10:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Hope in the Midst of a Crisis

Psalm 27:4-5 One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.  For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock.
Imagine being able to walk away from major crisis' in your life with this kind of outlook! It is as easy as believing that is the key that unlocks the door to peace and comfort here on this world while awaiting the time when we will abide in the house of the Lord in Heaven!
As with many many people, meeting a major and often life changing crisis, is difficult, to say the least; questions arise, fears come to the surface, hearts are broken and the spirit comes under constant attack by forces that would rather we "give up" instead of hanging on to our faith, believing that God will cover us under His Grace. We have been facing such crisis in our life, as many know my wife's mother has been battling this cancer since 2010, and it has been taking its toll and we have been fighting to keep our heads above the flood waters of despair, BUT PARAISE BE TO GOD....we have HOPE and we BELIEVE that by FAITH we are going to continue to fight the good fight and come out victorious either way!
Myself and anyone else reading this must realize, life is full of left turns and potholes, with so many detours along the way, if it becomes too tough for us to handle, if we get lost along the way, by making a wrong turn (decision) always remember that  verse above.... For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock.
Just be willing to search Him out.....pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Vaturkey

drenalinld