turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burris info needed!

Started by agturkey, January 07, 2012, 11:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

Ok I have an interest in getting a burris fast fire.  I will be buying the III if I get one.  Besides buying the sight what else will need be bought for mounting?  Who is the member who sells the guards?  I have shot red dots in past 30mm anyone not like the burris?

gobbler74

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on January 08, 2012, 12:02:25 AM
Gobbler74 has the guards.....

Thanks for the heads up griz but

There isnt a guard verified for the 3 yet..maybe if everything pans out but none have been made. On off switch has been tweaked a bit and I know nothing of new location. The left side slot for current FF2's may or may not work. Until I get mine in hand and do some test fitting its all R&D till then.  :icon_thumright:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

maustypsu

Quote from: gobbler74 on January 08, 2012, 08:37:10 PM
Quote from: Bad Grizzly on January 08, 2012, 12:02:25 AM
Gobbler74 has the guards.....

Thanks for the heads up griz but

There isnt a guard verified for the 3 yet..maybe if everything pans out but none have been made. On off switch has been tweaked a bit and I know nothing of new location. The left side slot for current FF2's may or may not work. Until I get mine in hand and do some test fitting its all R&D till then.  :icon_thumright:

Do the guards for the FF2 fit on a Speed Bead?  If so, please shoot me a PM with info to buy.  You have the ones with the turkey tracks, right?

BurrisOptics

Gobbler's regular guard will not work with the FF 3.  I will send him one as soon as I have some on the shelves.  That should be very soon.  The switch has been moved forward.