OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Noob from SWLA

Started by sharxfan, January 06, 2012, 09:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharxfan

Hey I just joined after hearing about the site from members at another forum. My name is Marc and I live in Jennings, LA. My wife got me a lifetime hunting license when we moved here about 3 years ago and this will be my first year turkey hunting.

I have twin girls and when I look at the game cam pics one wants me to get deer and the other wants a turkey. So this year I am going to try and get her a turkey. I have already learned a lot and plan on bugging the more knowledgeable members for more noob advice so that this year I can come home with a gobbler.

Eric Gregg

Welcome to the forum!
There is a wealth of knowlegde, wisdom, and laughter here to help you get started.
Good group of folks. :welcomeOG:

paintbrush

:welcomeOG:
Alot of veteran turkey hunters in this site that will be more then willing to help you along in this addicting sport of turkey hunting!

vaturkey

Vaturkey

spurman

:hello99: Welcome to Old Gobbler, if you like talking turkey and chasing long beards you came to the right place.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Woodsman4God

JVA54

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

turkey slayer

HogBiologist

Welcome from the North Half of the State.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

sharxfan

Guys thank you all for the warm welcome. I can't believe how awesome the people on this site are to new people like myself. Already had some outstanding offers of help from some members here. All I can say is WOW. :thanks:

cannonball

dirt road ninja

I was in lake Charles last week. I don't get to that side of the state to often.

tcook7