Main Menu

Fastfire 3 group buy.. (update)

Started by gobbler74, January 05, 2012, 08:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj-il

count me in if the price is right

bigwayne17

st8tman

For what it is worth.....I have been watching Midway USA and they have steadily been "Delaying" the availability date of the FFIII. Initially it was posted as 1-9-12...currently they show 1-26-12! I got a feeling we will be lucky to have one in hand for practical use much before Spring!

Shellwaster

Quote from: st8tman on January 14, 2012, 07:05:18 AM
For what it is worth.....I have been watching Midway USA and they have steadily been "Delaying" the availability date of the FFIII. Initially it was posted as 1-9-12...currently they show 1-26-12! I got a feeling we will be lucky to have one in hand for practical use much before Spring!

You maybe right about a delay from Midway however the SHOT show begins on Tuesday and will I can't say for certain, I'd imagine Burris will announce the FF3 next week. Give 2-3 weeks for delivery to retailers to start receiving the merchandise.   I'm hopeful anyway

T-Dub

I'd be interested. Thanks for working on this!

Fox Fire

vaturkey

Someone should be selling them at the convention in Feb !
Vaturkey

kruk

Jayhawkeye

I am interested if the price is right.
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

gobbler777

For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

JUGHEAD

VERY interested!  I'm either going to buy a FFII or FFIII very, very soon.  I think I would rather have the FFIII, but I'm not gonna be able to wait until March to get everything set up.  PLEASE keep us posted!

Arkansawyer

Quote from: JUGHEAD on January 20, 2012, 01:22:00 PM
VERY interested!  I'm either going to buy a FFII or FFIII very, very soon.  I think I would rather have the FFIII, but I'm not gonna be able to wait until March to get everything set up.  PLEASE keep us posted!

I'm in the same boat.  I was just about to buy a II when I read on here about the III coming.  With as tight as my schedule gets, I'd much rather by scouting birds in March than patterning a shotgun!

ddturkeyhunter

Quote from: JUGHEAD on January 20, 2012, 01:22:00 PM
I am like him I will be buying one some place soon If I could have found a FFIII yesterday I would own it.

keyser12ga