only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Fastfire 3 group buy.. (update)

Started by gobbler74, January 05, 2012, 08:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cscott

SWAMPFOX

Shellwaster

Not sure what it takes but any word if we will be able to get a group buy? 

ghillie

I am in as well if it all works out....thanks

DUCKDIGGLER

I'm interested in hearing more!! :thanks:

jimmyb1970

kwil13

Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.........John Wayne
Support NWTF
Support Delta Waterfowl

MAGGUNS

BurrisOptics

If coupled with Jim's new FF3 protector which I'm sure he is already working on then yes there will be a pretty good savings.  Add in the mount on top of that and you guys will probably be looking at saving yourselves $30 or more.   Most likely you'd be getting a free mount or protector at the very minimum when it's all said and done. 

We need to check on product arrival dates and then Jim can go on from there.  I'm not involved in this buy.  I'm only directing Jim to those that can help him just so you know.

Shellwaster

Thank you BO for the information. Money is in hand and ready to buy the 3 moa with picatinny mount and protector.

tiggere

If this does go forward will there be buying options or a one size fits all package???...meaning I would be interested in the sight only...no mount and no protector...

gobbler74

Quote from: tiggere on January 12, 2012, 12:53:04 PM
If this does go forward will there be buying options or a one size fits all package???...meaning I would be interested in the sight only...no mount and no protector...
More info will be known on that soon..I think the "Official" release of the scope is pending first..I believe the shot show may be an important date but not speculating. Only Burris Optics can tell us the ready date. I have to have "scope in hand" to ready a guard, test fit and all that good stuff. I don't think it will take much tweaking but still can't promise anything on it. Thanks.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

tiggere

thanks brother...although...if you were to put the "old style" turkey feathers logo on the side of the new protectors I might could be swayed  :fud:

wmahunter

Count me in if the group buy happens.

slicksbeagles1